What benefit will insulating my house give me and my family?
Insulation has many benefits:
- Your home will be warmer in the winter, cooler in the summer and more energy efficient.
- You should make savings on your heating bills.
- Your heating system will emit less carbon dioxide, the greenhouse gas that causes Global Warming.
- Glasswool insulation will also reduce outside noise and increase resistance to fire.
- Glasswool insulation is made using recycled glass bottles and is a sustainable product which is light on the earth’s resources. It was awarded an A+ rating in the BRE’s Green Guide. Requiring no maintenance, glasswool will last indefinitely and can even be recycled and reused again if removed from a building.
Posted in: Think Insulation